The Electrical Production Engineer is responsible for creating accurate electrical designs and drawings (including bill of materials) for suppliers to manufacture electrical assemblies which comply with CE regulations and operate internally designed and manufactured products. The candidate should have strong practical experience and ability to conduct peer to peer training.
Your main responsabilites :
- Prepare fit for purpose technical designs to both internal & external customers in line with CE regulations.
- Creation of design documentation, drawings & bill of materials in conjunction with the purchasing department.
- Develop in-house process’ for the electrical testing of final product, including associated documentation.
- Coordinate with external suppliers to ensure designs are manufactured within specification and on time.
- Analyse pre-existing systems efficiency & cost reduction implementing changes.
- Lead the operational team with technical and industry knowledge ensuring successful delivery.
- Development, creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Practices and associated documentation.
- Educated to a degree (or equivalent) standard in Electrical Engineering
- Proven experience in electrical design/control systems
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD electrical and PLC Program
- Experience compliance to CE Regulations
- Good problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We offer you
A position with responsibilities, a large autonomy of work and a varied job in a technical and international environment. You will have the opportunity to take part to a great challenge with interesting work and development conditions.
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org