Your mission and challenges
As the product manager Europe, you will be responsible for the development of new machines as well as the further development of existing machines in Europe. You have the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and approaches to support our corporate goals to stay globally the number one when it comes to machine tool peripherals.
- Analyze customer's needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships. Gather information on the market in cooperation with the regional sales team and at the customer's. Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications, with the support of our marketing communication team.
- Initialize and monitor the product through R&D process : Manage the development projects in coordination with the R&D management.
- Support the European marketing & regional sales teams in preparation of the new product / service launches. Support the training of the sales and service teams Europe wide.
- Participates in key sales situations for the product. Collaborate with a wide variety of cross functions such as sales, R&D, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
Your background and skills
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical enineering or equivalent
- To be fluent in English / German is mandatory for this role. French and any other European language would be a strong asset
- Several years of proven experience in the Machine industry is key, preferably in the machine tool market
- Experience with turning machines, Swiss-style lathes, machining centersand related equipment is a nice to have
- As a team player, you have the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong background in a dynamic product management role, including strong marketing and sales skills
- Proven success in overseeing all elements of the product development life cycle
- Experience in delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- High degree of autonomy, initiative and assertiveness
- Digital culture attracts you and you have a particular interest in new technologies
- Your willingness to travel in Europe approx. 20-40% rounds off your profile
Why join us ?
An opportunity to join a human-sized industrial group in a technical and international environment, offering you a large autonomy of work and varied missions.
LNS will allow you to achieve your full potential within a dynamic and passionate team, thanks to personalized development opportunities and a good work/life balance.